As a school, you and your students can visit our cozy movie theaters in Budascoop each September through June.
From 60 students upwards, you are free to choose the film and date. Here you can find all films with learning packages. Feel free to make some suggestions of dates.
Reservations can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include school details, number of students and number of supervisors.
- Pre-school and primary education: €4 per student
- Secondary education: €5 per student
- Supervisors: free
Free bus ride to Budascoop? This is possible thanks to dynamoOPWEG. Click here for more information.
Schools Film Festival
From Monday 9 to Thursday 12 October, Budascoop is all about schools. After a successful first edition, we are delighted to invite you to the second edition of the Schools Film Festival. Take a look at the programme in advance. This year, we are putting even more effort into framing the films so you can have an unforgettable day. Are there any questions? Give us a call!
- Pre-school, primary and OKAN education: €4 per pupil
- Secondary education: €5 per pupil
- Supervisors: free of charge
Would you like to reserve seats for your class now? Take a look at the programme, fill in the form and we will already lay out the red carpet!
Film workshop via the Mobile CinéMammoth
The ‘Mobiele CinéMammoet-workshop’ gives an insight into the wonderful world of film.
Through various assignments, the pupils gain a deeper insight into (the history of) contemporary film. Four major themes of film are covered: through the modules Sound, Stop Motion, Viewpoints/ Shots&Scenes, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, the pupils discover the magic of film and media. They learn how a film is constructed, what ‘editing’ means and how it can be misleading, what the effect of sound is on the image or how the camera angle helps determine the meaning of images. They virtually discover a world they had never imagined. And above all: they get the chance to turn their own story into an image via different media.
- Duration: 3 or 4 hours
- Age: adaptable from first year of primary education to second year of secondary education
- Price up to 15 pupils: €120 (1 professional coach with teacher assistance)
- Price for 16 – 30 pupils: €240 (2 professional facilitators with teacher assistance)
- Location: at school (transport included in price) or in Budascoop
- Info & bookings: Luna Goessaert – email@example.com – 056 22 10 01