A unique subscription for culture builders.
Become a culture builder! For 15 euros a month you have access to the stage and film programme organised by arts centre BUDA and Schouwburg Kortrijk. Spotify-wise, you experience live culture and also invest in creative impact projects through DURF2030.
CUBO is a unique subscription and a first for Flanders!
- Get access to the film programme of arts centre BUDA.
- Get access to the podium programme of arts centre BUDA.
- Get access to the stage programme of Schouwburg Kortrijk. This includes the full podium programme except for popular music and comedy.
- Get a taste of more and different forms of culture and help artists find more audiences.
- You automatically invest in the DURFFUND. This fund supports local creative ideas with a positive impact on our region. More than that: you choose which projects to support.
- Receive a (Dutch) culture update in your mailbox, every two weeks.
Types of CUBO
- CUBO: you pay €15/month. You can reserve one seat per show/movie.
- CUBO DUO: you pay €30/month. You can reserve two consecutive seats per show/movie. This is especially applicable in Schouwburg Kortrijk. At arts centre BUDA you can also book connecting seats with various CUBO’s
Your membership card is personal and cannot be passed around.
How does CUBO work?
- You can join online or by telephone. Via a direct debit order, you pay €15 (CUBO) or €30 (CUBO DUO) monthly.
- Your subscription will be active after a few working days. From then on you can reserve a ticket for the performances with a CUBO-label at €0.
- If you make a reservation for a performance, we expect you to come.
- We will link your subscription to your UiTPAS. This way, we can check at the box office that you are a member. So always bring your UiTPAS and identity card to the performance. Don’t have a UiTPAS? Then we will create a UiTPAS for you free of charge.
- Your membership is personal. Reserved tickets at €0 cannot be passed on.
- As a culture builder, 10% of your monthly fee goes to the DURFFUND. That happens automatically. You do not have to do anything yourself. This fund makes creative projects possible with a positive impact on Kortrijk and the region. Together with all the members of CUBO, you have a say and you choose which cultural projects receive financial support.
- When you become a member, you commit yourself for three months as a culture builder. Thereafter, you can cancel your subscription before the 20th of each month.
Membership can be cancelled by calling Ticketservice Kortrijk on +32 (0)56 23 98 55. The cancellation is final when you have received a confirmation by e-mail.
In the event of cancellation, all outstanding reservations for performances after the end of membership are considered actual purchases and the tickets will be charged at the normal price via invoice.
Which shows are CUBO shows?
- You will find this logo at every CUBO performance. Do you see this logo? Then you can book your CUBO ticket.
- You can visit the regular podium and film programme of arts centre BUDA as a CUBO member. You can discover the programme on the website of arts centre BUDA.
- The podium programme of Schouwburg Kortrijk (*except for popular music and comedy) are contained in CUBO. You can discover the programme on the website of Schouwburg Kortrijk.
- The performances of the NEXT festival in Kortrijk are CUBO performances. You can discover the programme on the website of NEXT festival.
How do you become a culture builder?
To register, you go through 6 steps:
- Click on the button of the subscription you wish to purchase.
- You fill in your personal details.
- You fill in your address data.
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your subscription.
- Enter your account number and confirm the direct debit order.
- You fill in some data to link your subscription to your UiTPAS.
After completing the 6 steps, Ticketservice Kortrijk will finalise your membership. This may take several working days. You will receive a message from Ticketservice Kortrijk when your subscription is active.
You should have these items to hand when you register:
- Your e-mail inbox should be open.
- Bank card and card reader or your bank’s payment app.
- If you have an UiTPAS, please have the card number of your UiTPAS ready. If you do not have an UiTPAS or do not know if you have one, have your national registration number ready.
You can become a member online, by telephone (056/23 98 55) or at the counter (Ticketservice, Schouwburgplein 14, Kortrijk).
How do you book a ticket?
- For a cinema visit in Budascoop you have to reserve your ticket on the website of arts centre BUDA. You select your ticket at the CUBO rate. Reservations can also be made at the box office on the day itself. Be sure to bring your UiTPAS and your ID.
- Book your ticket for a podium performance via the website of arts centre BUDA. You select your ticket at the CUBO rate. Be sure to bring your UiTPAS and your ID.
- As a CUBO member you can buy your Schouwburgticket on the website of Schouwburg Kortrijk. You select your ticket at the CUBO rate. If you are booking tickets for several CUBO members, it is best to book your tickets by telephone or at the ticket office of Ticketservice Kortrijk.
- If the CUBO performance takes place at another venue (e.g. Concertstudio, De Kreun, … .) it is best to reserve your ticket by telephone or at the ticket office of Ticketservice Kortrijk.
Who is behind CUBO?
The new subscription is a collaboration between Schouwburg Kortrijk and arts centre BUDA. DURF2030 supervises the projects of the DURFFONDS. Your monthly fee is managed by Ticketservice Kortrijk (=City of Kortrijk) staff.
Cubo is an experiment
CUBO is an experiment. We are committed to giving this experiment every chance for two years. During those two years, we will analyse and improve the effectiveness of the subscription. Do you have any suggestions to make the subscription more user-friendly? Send us an email with your suggestion.